Anonymous

what do you think of when you hear...?

louisiana?

Favorite Answer

gumbo...red beans and rice.... jambalaya,....shrimp po boys....Courtbullion(prononced coo-be-yah)... cold beer...sweet tea,....Katrina......anger.... abandonement by Bush....Aaron Neville.... LSU Tigers....Lake Poncetrain....the Atchafalaya Basin....gators....The Calcasieu River..... Lake Charles....Mardi Gras....beads.....zydeco....Fais Do Do(an evening dance)..... Cajuns....Creoles....Jean Lafitte....Contraband days....Crawfish boils....Suck the heads, eat the tails!! come on down Char..you'll pass a good time!!!

I think of France for some reason. I think of Cajuns, creoles, and other French inspired cultures.I think of New Orleans and Cajun food. I think of black people with French ancestry and whites with French ancestry. I think of the swamplands of Louisiana. I think of alligators, humidity, and alot of other weird things. But I must say, I'm not an American, I've never been to Louisiana but I love Louisiana. To me, its the most interesting place in the U.S. It just has alot of mystic to it.

new orleans/the state that looks like its first initial (an L) I have weird thoughts...

New Orleans.