How long have you had your drivers license?

and if you dont have it yet...how long until you get it?

I have had mine for 11 hours! haha Yea i got it today!

Favorite Answer

Congratulations ! ! ! =), It is an intense feeling of freedom. Is it not? I remember the day I got mine! Even though, it has been 27 years ago! Always, Drive Defensively .MGBY !!

11 years

20 years

16 years

25 years

• Well dont you all sound happy.. Just joking i'm 19 and havent gotten mine and havent learned so in like 2 weeks my husbands going to start trying to teach me (wish him luck). No one else ever took the time to show me and i'm also a little freaked out i may kill someone.. Hopefully that feeling will go away.. :) But congrats on yours dont run anyone over.. :)

I've had mine for 10 months and 1 day exactly. Haha. Congrats on getting yours!

• Congratulations.

I've had A driver's license for 20 years.

I've had THIS driver's license for 5 years.

Texas laws for veterans are kinda screwy that way.

• Taha*

16 years*

31 years. I've never had an accident or a ticket. Let's see who can top that!! BUT.....I have had two drive throws the garage door in the past two years. Darned thing just doesn't seem to work like it should!!!! I swear the neighbor has a really powerful remote or something!!