Help me figure this MRI result out?

CT: Findings Livier is diffusely echogenic w/ fat infiltration. right lob hypoechoic nodule 45x22 x26mm. Through-transmission complex cyst. MRI: T2 Hyperintense, T1 iso to hypointense mass of liver dome. Internal septation is present. On the out of phase sequence, it is hyperintense. compatible complex cyst... show more CT: Findings Livier is diffusely echogenic w/ fat infiltration. right lob hypoechoic nodule 45x22 x26mm. Through-transmission complex cyst.
MRI: T2 Hyperintense, T1 iso to hypointense mass of liver dome. Internal septation is present. On the out of phase sequence, it is hyperintense. compatible complex cyst containing proteinaceous fluid. compatible with a biliary cystadenoma.

Question: please help me understand all the possibilities. if it normal problem? is it a type of cancer? is it cirrhosis? what is it?

Please don't give difficult answer or tell me to ask my Doctor. of course I will talk to my Doctor. I just want to educate my self.

thank you