Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 decade ago

Noah Builds Another Ark - funny or not?

One day God calls down to Noah and says "Noah, I want you to make me a new Ark".

Noah replies, "No probs God, anything you want after all you're the boss".

But God interrupts, "Ah but there's a catch this time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, ..... I want 20 decks one on top of the other".

"20 DECKS!", screams Noah, "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say, should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"Yep, that's right, well ..... sort of right.......this time I want you to fill it up with fish" God answers.

"Fish?" Queries Noah.

"Yep, fish ... well, to make it more specific Noah, I want Carp, wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Carp!"

Noah looks to the skies, "OK God, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"

"Check".

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".

"Check".

"And you want it full of Carp?".

"Check"

"But why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether.

"Well...." says God, "I just thought it would be nice to have a Multi-Storey Carp Ark"

Best Answer

now thats just not on, theres only ONE skyblue carp.. hehehe

• Janice

Yes Christians do believe. Noah and his family were not the only people on the earth at that time. Whatever gave you that idea? There were plenty of people to help build an arc. It was because of the abject sin of others that God decided they had to go. God found Noah and his family to be righteous. While there is much symbolism in the Bible this was not such. Noah didn't go throughout the world and round up two of each, God did this for him. With God all things are possible, but then you don't believe in God. There are no parts of the Bible which are lies, where do you get such ideas? Yours appears to be a willful denial of God and scripture. This is not shocking, most atheists are such. I hope your interest carries you further into the Word of God and you find a good Bible study group.

Groannnnnnn...

I like that one.

Ouch! good but i'd get lynched if i told that one. hehehehehe.

hahaha, very good hun, hope they dont charge for parking, lol

hahahaha

not, i want my 45 seconds back

1 word-

lame

• cats

Lame! Sorry!