Rate My Fantasy Baseball Team?

C Geovany Soto - ChC

1B Derrek Lee - ChC

2B Brandon Phillips - Cin

3B Alex Rodriguez - NYY

SS Miguel Tejada - Hou

OF Magglio Ordonez - Det

OF Juan Pierre - LAD

OF Pat Burrell - Phi

Util Paul Konerko - CWS

BN Yunel Escobar - Atl

BN Edwin Encarnacion - Cin

BN Cameron Maybin - Fla

BN Jarrod Saltalamacchia - Tex

BN Jason Bartlett - TB

SP Scott Kazmir - TB

SP Fausto Carmona - Cle

RP Manny Corpas - Col

RP Rafael Soriano - Atl

P Ian Snell - Pit

P Dontrelle Willis - Det

P Jonathan Broxton - LAD

12 team H2H league

Favorite Answer

It's a good team, and I'd give it an 8.5/10.

C - Soto is a huge sleeper this year. He may be fantastic.

1B - Lee is good, but he's injury-prone.

2B - Phillips is the 2nd best at this position. He's a 30/30 threat.

SS - Tejada is alright.

3B - A-Rod is obviously the #1 pick in the draft.

OF - Ordonez is hitting in a potent Tigers lineup, but don't expect a BA similar to last year's. Pierre has some speed, and Burrell may break through, but I wouldn't want him as a starter for my team.

Bench - Konerko has some power, but his BA isn't too hot. Escobar is versatile and Encarnacion is solid too. Saltalamacchia is a good backup and Maybin is a sleeper. Bartlett will get you some steals but not much else.

SP - Kazmir is an ace and Carmona will get lots of wins and a good ERA and WHIP, but very few strikeouts. Snell is good for K's and Dontrelle will get more wins while getting more run support.

RP - Corpas and Soriano are two underrated closers who should do great this year. Broxton is a great setup man who can help lowering your ERA and WHIP.

If I were you, I'd try and get some OF help and I'd try and get one more good starter.

Hope I helped!

I think there are some good players on here for a 12 team league but you need to try and trade Konerko cause he is gonna hurt you.

Right now I'm gonna give it a 7 out of 10, but if you do trade Konerko and get someone good you I'd give it a 9/10

Batting 8/10

Pitching 6.5/10

Batting is good but all you need on your team is a better C and maybe another good OF.

Pitching is not that great because those pitchers aren't that great but you got some good picks like D-Train and Carmona. If I was you I would trade A-Rod for a C/OF and a pitcher.

I've seen a lot of A-Rod trades like C-Bath and Byrnes for A-Rod. Maybe that could work for you.

9-10

I give it a 6. Phillips, Rodriquez, Konerko, Tejada are good. The rest are question marks.

ITS PRETTY GOOD