Want to buy cans of Green Giant Corn?

I looked today and noticed, the label on Green Giant cans of corn is in english first, but also en espanol. Just imagine if everyone in this melting pot country wanted labels in their native language. I bought Del Monte instead.

Actually, the two products were priced the same, but i would have paid more for the one with just English in the label

I'm sure they sell in Mexico, and other countries as well. There, it is appropriate for them to label in spanish, not in english. These labels ae for the American market, or don't you understand anything about marketing?

Favorite Answer

Excellent for you!!

Here's how we can contact them to let them know how it is.

http://consumercontacts.generalmills.com/Consolida...

If you prefer to contact us by telephone, please call us at 1-800-446-1898 between (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CT, weekdays) If you prefer to send us a fax, send your fax to 1-763-764-8330. You can also write us a letter at our mailing address:

General Mills, Inc.

P.O. Box 9452

Minneapolis, MN 55440

Not really, I buy the brand that was made closest to me that took the least amount of gas to get there. But I will spent that gas I saved to drive all over town to buy made in U.S.A. stuff.

not familiar with what you bought but assuming it's in kernel form you should be able to cook it on the stove. either boil in some water or if you have a steamer basket you could steam it.

Good for you! Take it a step farther and write to Green Giant telling them you refuse to buy their product and that you've told a million people to do the same thing.

And you know the cost of it is probably higher than other brands because of having to print it in two languages too!

OMG don't tell me they SELL there corn in Mexico to . They should only be sellin to Americans bygum ! Traitors !!!!

http://www.generalmills.com/corporate/company/inte...

No thanks, I don't purchase a product if it isn't in English only. I will be writing that company,thank you for bringing them to my attention.

• Lori K

Buy fresh

• xyz

Who cares, if it was written in eskimo I would buy if I need it

Nah I think I'll pass.... Won't be buying any more of that..