Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how do i get curls like miley cyrus and will they actully stay? Not the color, the curls.?

she has beautiful hair

Update:

b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Zen
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ik i love her hair to!but i was actually wondering the same question but i found the answer umm 5 mins ago lol follow this link

http://dresslikemiley.net/

under navigation at the top on the left it says hair click that and theres icons of miley and her hair and click the 1 you like and it has directions on how to do your hair like that =)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • deedee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Turn on the curling iron or curling irons that you plan to use.

While the curling irons are warming up, separate your hair into three sections by pulling two sections to each side of your face leaving the third section to be the back.

Clip up two of the sections, leaving one down. Curl the first section, starting toward the back of your head and working your way to the front. When you put your hair in the curling iron it should look like a spring that is coiled around the curling iron. If you have two different sizes of curling irons use the larger one to curl the bottom layer of your hair and the smaller one to curl the top.

Spray that section with your hairspray and gently clip it away from the rest.

When you finish all of the sections, take out any clips or scrunchies you have holding the section and spray your hair all over with hairspray one more time.

Make sure you tussle your hair throughout the day to give it more body with a relaxed look to it yet it looks bouncy.

Don't make the curling iron go all the way up to your head or it will look too curly

Use maximum hold hair spray to keep your style in all day.

Don't use too much harispray

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how do i get curls like miley cyrus and will they actully stay? Not the color, the curls.?

she has beautiful hair

Source(s): curls miley cyrus actully stay color curls: https://tr.im/xmYix
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all she does is use a culring iron...and if you want them to stay...use hair spray...but the reaon hers stay is that her hair stylist prolly curls it ever time they go off set or yell cut...ya know what im talkin bout! but her hair might have natural curls in it...which makes some peoples hair stay in the curls...but just try different sized irons and see which ones work the best! GOOD LUCK! xoxo~kelli

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

use one of the big curling things, the little ones wont work as well and hold each curl for a long time. 30 seconds should do it, and well i would ask your hair style person for more tips, they probly can help a whole lot.

• 1 decade ago

well if the curls are falling out you might not be holding th curling iorn on long enough.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get a curling iron and do it like u are doin spiral curls

• 1 decade ago

Hot rollers;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use a big curly iron ( =

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.