Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What is the altitude of the Rapture destination?

How far will we be travelling?

Should I bring an inflight snack?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No need to bring an inflight snack. That's what the babbies are for.

• 1 decade ago

Don't bring your inflight snack my friend and do'nt bother to find out the altitude because the travel will be swift like the twinkling of an eye.

God bless.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes bring an inflight snack, but it must be all natural - apple or something like that.

• 1 decade ago

The twinkling of an eye is approximately 1/100th of a second but do not be tempted to gulp your snack down...You see,chewing properly is very important as you are adding and mixing important amylase enzymes,(secreted by the salivary glands)to the food,which aids in the digestion process,before swallowing....

Just once,,,I wish I could concentrate long enough to answer a question,without ended up in left field and forgetting what the question was.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jesus appears coming on the clouds of heaven - so not much higher than the stratosphere!

Then Jesus meets the raptured people in the air and descends to rule the earth in Jerusalem...

• 1 decade ago

Uh. Tim, this isn't a real question. This is mocking. A real question goes like this:

"Christians, I don't understand how you can believe in something like the rapture, it seems far-fetched. Could you take me through what you believe and why just so I am sure about what I am hearing on this forum?"

That's a REAL question.

• 1 decade ago

From the sound of your question you have plenty to worry about you dont even know if your going or staying. Darreyl the word used to be there and was also taught way back in the 4th century( rapiemur & rapito) I know its not always easy to understand but it is going to happen no doubt

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me thinks everyone will pass out as the oxygen thins and then implode in space. The ultimate sacrifice. Ramen.

• 1 decade ago

But I thought atheists like us would remain here while the saved people blasted off..

Anyway my nose bleeds during flights....

Source(s): Atheist....
  • 1 decade ago

I hope not too high, I get bad vertigo. I don't even like being this tall (*steals quote*)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.