How do I use Audacity to record sound off of YouTube videos for example?
Please help me! It doesn't even have to be super detailed I just need SOME kind of information on how to do this.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Ok download the you-tube video.
Here's how to do that.
1. Highlight the you-tube video address.
2. Go to clipnabber.com
3. Download the link and make it a .flv at the end of your file name.
4. Get replay converter.
5. Convert the file to video.
6. download super@
7. Use the video and convert it to mp3.
Hope that helps.
- Anonymous6 years ago
Audacity is surely the best free music maker and is great for making music.
I got it for free here : http://j.mp/1mFa3DJ
It's perfect even for beginners because the software is really intuitive ad easy to use but at the same time it has really advanced functions for more experienced users.
It's a program that I definitely reccomed!