should i add my ex?

should i add my ex on facebook we are still good friends and still keep in contact ... is it a bad idea to?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Do you want or trust your ex to be connected through you and face-book to every one of your friends and contacts on face-book...Give it some thought. You have this person as an ex for a reason, friends or not at present, you were not always friends and you have to figure out how much information this person can be trusted with considering your past.

• 1 decade ago

Yes you should.

You just said you were friends or acuaintiances.

besides facebook and myspace are not real life.

You know I have been married 5 1/2 years and have a few ex's on mine.

We are friends. We are done, and over with in reltionships. Most of them I think are married too.

What can it hurt?!

You ever want him off, or he crosses the line then delete, and block him.

That simple.

You can also talk to him as little or as much as you want, and post or not post his comments.

Better than the real world. haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha my ex de buddied me on myspace POS and I wanted to keep in contact with him because hes in IRAQ buut whatevaa

I'd add him!lol it cant hurt

• 1 decade ago

no .... its actually a good thing that u and ure ex is still talking adding him on facebook wont kill you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sixxss
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

no wtf its not a bad idea.

the only reason u asking is beause u still have unresolved feelings if u didnt, this wouldnt even be bothering you.

if your scared he thinks u still like him, or if ur scared ull start loving him again. Than add him because thats what ur going to anyways.<3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well if your still friends whats stoping you but if he still has feelings for you not the best idea.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing wrong with that, especially if you're still friends. :-)

Can anyone help me? I've received next to no answers...http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmZ7h...

• 1 decade ago

best to let that sleeping dog lie.

you should both move on without looking back.

• 1 decade ago

haha its not like adding him on facebook means you guys are commited or anything.

add him.

• Nathan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

if yall are friends then why not? unless u have a bf now, then i wouldn't b/c that just wouldn't be right. ♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.