Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Question about my Ex girlfriend and brother question?(please read!!)?

ok me and my ex girlfriend broke up(long story) was together for about a year and 5 months,we was living together in ny.she lives in jersey now.

Now I dont know if this sounds crazy but this is what she said.She told me the first time we broke up and she came back 2 me her brother was mad that she left and he wasnt getting to spend the time with her like he used too and that he missed her.I told her I understand that but he should be happ for u and except that u got a man,plus I was treating like a queen when she was with me.

She said that thats her brother and thats how he gonna feel,he;s not gonna want her with another man cuz he feels that Im taking her away from him and he gon want her under him.She said the same with her,she gonna hate any girlfriend he has cuz she feel like she would be taking away from her brother.

Sounds weird to me but maybe I can wrong.I just need some people's opinions about it.My cousin asked me was I sure if its her brother?

what yall think

Im 23 and she's 20.her brother is a year younger.

Its like she so stubborn about it and always accuses me of trying to take her away from her family.She's unreasonable.There's other crazy things thats going on with this family but its 2 much 2 type.

• Lv 4
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, this situation does seem a little suspect. Pay attention to your gut feelings and keep your eyes open. If she is like this now how can you both progress in a relationship?

There are a couple of answers. Then you might want to start asking your girlfriend some questions. It sounds to me like you want to let this one go.

1) And accute possibility is that they are in an incestual relationship.

2) She's using her brother as an excuse to break up with you

3) She's cares more about her brother than she does you, or

4) She's using her brother as an excuse for another relationship she's trying to transfer to, and is trying to set you up as a pad when these relationships don't work. In other words, she takes you for granted.

5) She's a prostitute, and she uses you as an escape (which doesn't work for very long). Her "brother" is actually her pimp.

These are the possibilities.

Source(s): Unwanted experience.

EWWW You don't know maybe her family is creepy and they don't have good boundaries in terms of what is appropriate in family relationships. I would say find another girl your instincts are correct on this one. Creepy. And who wants to argue all the time with someone believe me I have spent a lot of family holidays in tears because of dysfunctional family systems and I just said no more and don't really associate any more. Get away find another girl

there is something definately creepy about the brother. dont walk, run as fast as you can away from this girl,