Which afterlife do you prefer?

Groveling at God's feet for all of eternity worshipping his greatness, or just being dead.

Okay, let me rephrase, between the two above choices, which do you prefer?

Favorite Answer

an eternity on my knees would cause serious wounds to them due to continuous bleeding so I'm better off dead

While I think your use of the word groveling is intended to be derogatory I can not be sure as to your intentions. That being said I will try to answer your question from a Christian perspective.

If one worships the Christian God then one can understand how worshiping Him for all eterinity would be great. What will happen in heaven? I do not know, but worshiping the greatness of a God who is infinitely great would never leave me devoid of fulfillment.

If I get a choice, I'll take reincarnation. If there's an eternal afterlife, then this finite mortal life is insignificant. The only way a life in the material world would hold any meaning is if we keep coming back to it.

There is no sex in heaven because sex is for popupation growth . Heaven gets its population fron earth . There is no need for food or drink , bodies last forever , so what's left .

They pray all day , they pray all night , they pray by the light of the moon .

They pray and pray , then pray some more . Does it have to end so soon ?

They kneel on the floor and pray some more , and gaze up at the sky . All life long they prayed for this , and now they wonder why .

At my end , I will return to what I was long before I was born . I didn't mind it a bit then , and won't when I'm gone .

• MSB

Reincarnation... life is beautiful, I wouldn't mind a second- third- fourth time around.

But if I must choose only one of your choices, I would choose just death. I like variety, I wouldn't want to spend an eternity in Heaven or Hell because after a while it would get boring.

Do you think it is time in the world to come to some sort of understanding of what is real and what is not real? As far as advancement of the human race we still have a third of society living in a delusional world of religion. Is it time to put up the reality button on the wall?

Thats a rather limited scope of choices. I prefer to expand my options. I dont like only having to choose from chocolate and vanilla ice cream either.

Those are the only 2 choices? My thinking is an eternity of love with unimaginable amazing choices.

Peace, Love, and Blessings

Greenwood

That's an unfair phrasing, but considering I'll be dead, I don't have a preference.

Why do you presume that eternal groveling is the best a vastly more highly-evolved being could imagine?