POLL:Synyster Gates or Zacky Vengeance?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Synyster Gates is the sexiest man alive!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Synyster Gates

• Sheila
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I'm sorry but I was bored as heck watching that whole thing! lol But I am gonna say, I have no idea what sweeps are...you play guitar right? well I don't, so I don't know what it is. Anyways, that solo was not exactly entertaining in the least, it was boring, but it was better than I could do because I don't even play guitar. I won't say Syn isn't talented...maybe he just needs some more originality. I don't listen to Guns N Roses, so I have yet to hear what Slash sounds like but apparantly he copies Slash alot? If that's true, then all he needs is his some originality and to find his own sound, I think after that he will be better off as a guitarist entertainment-wise. As for skill...I can't judge that (not familiar with the whole guitar skill thing...but i do enjoy a good solo) he will just have to practice alot. Also, I think Synystyr (however you spell it) is really hot. lol That was the best part of the video.

• 1 decade ago

Zacky Vengeance...!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zacky v. <3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Synyster Gates :)

• Helena
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Synyster Gates! he has the best guitar solos EVA!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Synyster Gates !!! No question asked!he's so HOT!...

sorry Gerard!hehe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

zacky vengeance looks better but i like Frankie and Gerard better =) Frankie more so then Gerard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't really know who they are but in looks, Synyster Gates wins hands down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.