Where can i find assistance for a 19 yr old mother with 2 children. As in financialassistance, Jobs, Daycare,?

We live in Central Florida and I need to find her assistance with daycare, a Job, Housing, Food and Clothes and Child Support agencies.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why isn't the Father{s} of these children helping out?

Did you finish high-school?

What are you qualified to do?

The day-care that my daughter attends works with a subsidy group through the county that helps Mom's that are just getting on their feet. But it's temporary, I think only 3 months, so that they get used to paying tuition just like the rest of us.

Planned Parenthood would also be a good idea!

You really need to utilize your computer time checking with your local county and find out whats available, instead of putting your business out on Yahoo!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Contact your local Department of Health and Human Services. They will help you with a lot! I live in Maine, and we have this thing called ASPIRE, and they pay for childcare and clothes and getting back and forth to work. Also they help you find a job. Hopefully there is something in Florida like that, might be worth a try. Good luck hun :)

• 1 decade ago

I am a mom of 3 and I found a Hugh help financially and emotionally as well as help with college and work you name it. the people are soooo nice they still send a social worker out to my house to make sure I'm not burned out all at no expense to me this was though my local heath department it is called the T.L.C.program. the people that work there are people of true heart! there has been times when i don't think i could of made it without them. they even help pay for gas to get my Lil 1 back n forth 2the Dr's- dm

Source(s): personal. T.L.C. PRAGRAM
  • 4 years ago

Sex is okay but try not to have more as it will be harmful for yr health. Safety measures to be checked by u.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

contact your local health dept. and they should beable to assist you.all states are different so they can give you names and numbers of places.

• Mike G
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's called having a husband.

• 1 decade ago

social services

• Betsy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.