How did you feel when you turned 30?

The reason why I ask, is because I just turned 30 today, and I thought I would feel different, but there really isn't a change in it, but I do feel a lil' depressed, cause no more 20's, but I still don't look my age....LOL....which is great... :-)

Best Answer

30 is great! :) I found myself at a point in my life where college was over, I had my daughter and she's now at an "easier" age, I'm secure in my job, have a nice home, and confident in myself... 20s were way too dramatic and stressful! Plus, lol.. if you're a woman, that's when you begin hitting your sexual peak! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

I felt the same as you, I remember everyone asking me how I felt, and I did feel a little depressed for the same reason as you, but I had a big party to celebrate and it was fantastic... I have never danced and drank so hard.

The 30s are supposed to be the best time of your life, still young enough to have fun, but should be sensible enough to know when enought is enough...lol!

Happy Birthday Sweetie and welcome to the 30 + club!!!

Fantastic to be 30. Life is more positive (more experienced) and yes, you may not look your age (younger). You will certainly feel the credit of being 30.

LOL...that was 12 years ago for me...and honestly I don't feel any different...It is all in the attitude!!! Been told that I look like I am still in my early 30's.... :)

I cried when I hit 30 now I am about to turn 40 this year I dont know what i will do.

The same as I did when I was 20, No big of a deal huh? lol

i felt great my husband is 24 and im 30 so yeah i have nutting to complain about you know!!! i look 20-23 myself

• MissE

I was ecstatic as I was granted NZ residence the same day I had a belly button piercing set I was happy!

My husband had a panic attack and since his 30th bday 6 months ago, we have purchased a playstation 3 and 56in hdtv for his midlife crisis

I don't feel different but every year I just realize more and more how we have been lied to our whole lives about normal and the fairy tale called marriage!!!