Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?

which would you choose

Best Answer

Good question...my first reaction was to say major regret, no question....but then I thought about it more and decided I could do so much good with a million bucks....so now I vote for the million.

I would change my biggest regret ever, letting my son's father know he existed when he was a baby and I was still very young and dumb to the ways of the world and how some people are. It set a chain of events in motion that has ruined his childhood and he is currently in a living hell at the age of 12 wanting desperately to come back to me. It's a very complicated situation so I won't even begin to try and explain it all. (I will say the only thing wrong I did in the situation was letting his dad into his life) My child's happiness and his siblings getting to be with him as well as me matter more than any amount of money to me. His father is a demon to the core and doesn't care about the child's well being or happiness at all, he just uses him for vengeance against me for not going back to him. But then again if I had the money, I might be able to end his current situation easily, I would be able to afford a good lawyer that plays golf with the judge like his dad did and investigators to make up lies about him that are respected and anybody else that could give me a sure win like his dad did. Whichever route I would ultimately choose, would be to benefit my children, not for selfish reasons at all. The money probably would be the most beneficial to all my children now and in the future the more I think about it, I could fix my regret (not change it but remedy it) and then still have money to care for all three children very well and give them a good start when they move out when grown.

I have no major regrets in my life, but I'd rather have my friends than a million bucks any day. If I had a million bucks it would be hard to know if my friends were genuine or not.

I have no regrets that are valued at more than $20 bucks!

I'd take the million!

The million dollars, because my family really needs and I don't regret anything because I believe everything happens for a reason.

To be able to change a major regret.

The million dollars.

The things that I regret are things that were painful, but also learning experiences. I've grown wiser because of some of the crap decisions I've made. We are shaped by both our successes and our failures.

• rick

The million...no regrets here!

The million no questions asked

change the major regret