Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Clinton holding back records........?

Does ANYONE understand WHY the Clintons will NOT release the records they hold??? WHAT do they think they are accomplishing by holding back?? Does it anger you?

Favorite Answer

No, but then is that news? They have done that for as long as they have been in Public office, from Arkansas to the WH.

Sure goes to show if you want to be in the Public EYE, stay HONEST all along, have nothing to hide!!! or better yet, just FESS UP!

Something like this has something to do with it?

According to the Wall Street Journal editorial: "During the 1992 campaign, the Clintons claimed to be coming clean by releasing their tax returns from 1980 forward. But they steadfastly refused to release their returns for prior years, and only later did we learn that 1978 and 1979 were the tax years when Mrs. Clinton reported her 10,000% cattle-futures trading profit."

Since, the Clintons left the WH, they made tons of money.

The high speech fees are something we know already.

That's not the part of the possible problem.

The shady business transactions are in big question.

Was there some political favors involved?

What is the link between their earnings and/or donations and their library donors. Was there undue influences?

What are the main income sources? Tax havens?

Too many questions are left unanswered.

Yes, it angers me. But apparently the people who are voting for her don't care. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Their records go back to when Clinton was Governor of Arkansas.

I believe that Hillary Clinton will release her tax returns and try to prove her "35 years experience", but only after it's all been altered and audited for the public.

She always talks about this experience but can't produce it. Neither can any of her supporters.

Yes, this is one thing that has always upset me. You know, when Obama began his campaign one of the first things he admitted about his past was perhaps one of the most major thing: his youthful marijuana addiction. Why couldn't Clinton pull that one off? This is why Obama is the honest candidate and Hillary is the classical politician. She may change a few things, but not much. I mean after her first lady time people wanted a Republican badly. She may have discredited the Democratic party back then and caused us to lose to Bush twice. It upsets me. Well, Obama should make into the Oval Office come January 21, 2009.

Well yes it does anger me ! Did you also know Hillary AND Obama managed to have there criminal records sealed until after the election. Think I'm kidding??? JUDICIAL WATCH Web site

Those records from her time with the Rose Law Firm are due to come out any day now.

(tongue in cheek)

;-)

it ticks me off big time.

they have always thought themselves above the law and rules of this nation.

that's why hillary doesn't release her tax returns like all the other candidates have done.

that's why she wants a do-over in michigan and florida even though they broke the rules. so what if they broke the rules? rules don't apply, according to the clintons.

that's why bill won't tell who financed his million dollar library.

they keep not disclosing their records because they have been allowed to get away with so much.

What angers people is a politician (Obama) saying one thing in his campaign speecjes and advetisements and his close advisors saying something else (NAFTA, IRAQ).

Obama just sounds like another politicians , lieing to the people just to get elected.

Matter of fact he sounds like GWB in 2000

Nope. It does not anger me. Why wont Obama come forth and and release his records when it comes to Rezko?

Percy - I believe you were talking to me. Obama has real estate and campaign records that have him all tied up in Rezko, who is currently on trial for exactly those things.

This is standard Clinton behavior. Why would anyone be surprised by it? They've always hidden, lost, misplaced or just not produced documents. This is what they do.