translate this song for me?

Con Mi Soledad-Juan Velez

i want the lyrics to the song in englishh

Favorite Answer

here is the translation:

It is time to tell the truth that I have been waiting long and not more than

Less hard all this love can not be true that I feel as your equal to the edge of the fault and you and I together and we are always looking at us waiting for us on one side and if you ever talk is all well and although nothing serves our side mírate experiencing the same thing always mírame and otherwise are either myself I will tell you

What I came away (I came away) and now we are (now is) too late to be understood not too late to mourn without you prefer to continue with my loneliness

That tu me you looked so illogical and I will have invented a thousand excuses newspaper showed that this love and had no gravity who lost his reason, passion and madness, and you and I together and we are always looking at us from one side esperándonos and if you ever talk is all well and although nothing serves our side mírate experiencing the same thing always mírame and otherwise are either myself I will tell you

What I came away (I came away) and now we are (now is) too late to be understood too late to mourn prefer not continue without you

What I came away

And I came away with my loneliness

"With My Solitude"

Con Mi Soledad-Juan Velez

Source(s): You can go to www.google.com and type in Translator this will allow you to paste a phrase in the box click the translate button and poof you got it.
  • With My Solitude-Juan Velez

With my Solitude-Juan Velez

Here are the lyrics:

It is already time of that you tell me the truth

The waiting has been more that it chatters and not less hard

all this love cannot be true

I as you I feel equal at the edge of the fault

and you and I that we are always together and waiting for us Looking of a side and if one day we speak everything it stays well and although anything serves next to us look living of the same

Always look at me and for the rest we are well I alone will say to you...

[Choir:]

That now I go away (now I go away) and now (now) it is ta

I think its With My Soledad...I'm still in my first year of spanish, so if its wrong...sorry!