no cm this month?

This month I had very little cm all month so far, I'm on day 16 of a 29 day cycle, and I took ovulation tests and got 2 days of positive and then started negative. So by the tests I've ov'd, but is it normal to have so little cm?

Favorite Answer

It is possible to see very little cm, but you could still have a lot inside of you. I check my cm internally to get a better idea of when I'm having fertile cm. If you took 2 opk's and got 2 positives, you will probably ovulated within 12-36 hours after the first positive. The opk's just measure your LH surge, it doesn't mean you're ovulating right that second, so you may not have missed your chance. If you want to increase your cm you can use products that have guaifenesin as the main ingredient, like Robitussin or Mucinex. You can start taking it a few days before you ovulate to help increase cm.

Good luck!

Yes it is, and it doesnt necessarily mean you didnt have enough- some women have very little visibly and still conceive. Good luck and hoping this is a + cycle for you!

u can take robetusin to improve ur CM. as well as eating baby carrots and drinking grapefruit juice.

and drink lots of water! always best to stay hydrated. juices dehydrate ur body so avoid them