Cinnamon swirl coffee cake?
At starbucks they have this and it is AMAZING~! I just dont know how to make it ! I am pretty good at baking and stuff like that and I just want to know if anyone has a recipe that they have made before and tastes super amaing. I have look on google but I am afraid to make something that might not taset good......
Please please help me make this!
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Splenda Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake
3 cups cake flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter
1 1/3 cups Splenda granular
1/4 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups light sour cream
3 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 10-inch tube pan (angel food pan) or nonstick bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. Set aside.
3. Sift the cake flour, baking powder, and soda into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer.
5. Add SPLENDA® Granular and egg. Beat until smooth.
6. Add the egg substitute and vanilla.
7. Beat briefly to incorporate.
8 Add applesauce and half of the sour cream.
9. Beat until smooth.
10. Add the sifted flour mixture and beat at medium speed just until smooth.
11. Add remaining sour cream and blend just until incorporated and batter is uniform.
12. Set aside.
13. Make Filling: Place 1/4 of cake batter in a small bowl.
14. Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir well.
15. Place 1/2 of the remaining cake batter into prepared pan.
16. Top with filling.
17. Swirl with knife.
18. Top with remaining batter.
19. Bake in preheated 350° F oven 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- CisterLv 71 decade ago
I make this one myself, and everyone here loves it. The sour cream really makes a difference.
1 cup sour cream
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup white sugar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease one 10 inch bundt pan.
Cream 1 1/2 cups white sugar together with eggs until well blended. Add sour cream and butter or margarine and beat well. Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix well. Stir in vanilla and the chopped nuts.
Mix the remaining 1/4 cup of white sugar with the cinnamon.
Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Cover with remaining cake batter.
Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 8 minutes. Lower heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 40 minutes
- 4 years ago
My wife adds a box of Vanilla Pudding Powder to her Coffee Cake dry batter the adds the liquids. The are very moist.