Any suggestions for drying bedsheets in the dryer without having them "ball up"?

Whenever I put my bedsheets in the dryer, they tend to "ball up" (and grab any socks or towels along into the middle of this ball). As a result, the sheets and anything else caught inside of them do not dry. I have tried folding the sheets before putting them in the dryer; I have tried drying just the... show more Whenever I put my bedsheets in the dryer, they tend to "ball up" (and grab any socks or towels along into the middle of this ball). As a result, the sheets and anything else caught inside of them do not dry. I have tried folding the sheets before putting them in the dryer; I have tried drying just the sheets without anything else in the dryer; I have tried and tried and tried. This isn't earth-shattering but very annoying!