Corrupt politics in America mean another 8 years for republicans?

People are being silly and saying that they will vote republican out of spite if their candidate does not win. Why? Is that not dangerous? Does that not mean a worse recession for the next couple of years? Are we going to bring a recession upon ourselves? Remember the politicians are well off, they will not... show more People are being silly and saying that they will vote republican out of spite if their candidate does not win. Why?

Is that not dangerous? Does that not mean a worse recession for the next couple of years?

Are we going to bring a recession upon ourselves? Remember the politicians are well off, they will not feel the recession. However, us with jobs that pay under 100 K will feel it. The poorer the worse of we will be if nothing happens.
Update: We need a democrat in order to fix this mess.
Update 2: I think that the democrats have much more foresight than McCain. Especially regarding the war in Iraq.
Update 3: pinkie: I didn't say anything bad about Hillary... are you alright?
Update 4: BIG BOPPER: Do you realize that Bill Clinton brought us out of debt before? Bush had a booming economy to work with. So what went wrong? You cannot deny the recession. It is known that we are in a recession.
Update 5: No, I am just saying to hit Al Quada where they organize and have settled in rather than attacking where you thought that they were but they were not.
Update 6: doctdon: I have to question your judgment since, McCain said on national TV these exact words:
"I don't know much about the economy".

Will you trust someone who said that with your finances? Clearly you do not know much about politics or what is goign on.
Update 7: vantz: No one is perfect, people will always want something better. So at times like this, you choose who you think will do the best job out of all the candidates. You don't just give up...