Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you eat ice cream when it's cold out?

It's 1 degree here and I went out just for ice cream.

44 Answers

Relevance
  • Sophie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes i do and it doesnt melt! i live in chi-town so the cold doesnt bother me that much

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I much prefer ice cream in cold weather. It seems to balance the temp inside/out. In summer, eating ice cream only reminds me of how hot it is outside!

• 1 decade ago

Whatever the temperature is like, I'll eat ice cream.

=]

• Sandy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes I do, but I wrap up in a blanket and eat some ice cream!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jobees
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If i eat ice cream when it cold I get a cough.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont eat ice cream..but im a florida girl and i have been known to pound a dunkin donuts coffee in the 100 degree humid *** summer

Source(s): i love coffee
  • Krazy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would eat ice cream even if was -14 degrees in Barrow, AKBOY.

• 4 years ago

I like eyes cream. I eat a lot. I have eyes cream in ice box now. Where are you? I feed cats much ice cream everyday with cannedmotherfuckingbiscuits goddammit, boy............

• 1 decade ago

Of course! I once walked dowtown in a blizzard eating a double dip cone! People were gawking so bad, they almost ran off the road, but it made perfect sense to me. When it's cold, you can take your time and not have to worry about a dripping mess! I like it better when it's cold, too. When it's 90 in the shade, it's too rich and heavy.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I love ice cream year round.

I used to work at a hotel and my manager used to tease me because I would stop at the ameristop and get an icee on my way to work and it would be winter time.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I love ice cream, and I'll eat it in any weather.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.