what is the meaning of "MEIN KAMPH"!!!?

well i know that it is the autobiography of ADOLF HITLER

but what does it mean>>>>>meanig ???!

PLEASE HELPP!?>!!!!!SOON!!!!!

Best Answer

"Mein Kamph" means my struggle.It was written by Adolf Hitler.Through this,he had tried to advocate how pure Aryan race of Germans was being mixed or deliberately contaminated by the Jew.Raja Sir.Get free literary books from http://www.raja-books.blogspot.com and http://www.raja-ocean.blogspot.com

• smolen

Mein Kampf In Hindi

mein kamph actually means my struggle /my battle. he wrote it when he was in the jail. For more information go to wikipedia and search there

"Mein Kampf" translates into "My Struggle" .

"A poster shows that Hitler originally wanted to call his forthcoming book "Viereinhalb Jahre [des Kampfes] gegen Lüge, Dummheit und Feigheit" (Four and a Half Years [of Fighting] Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice). Hess is said to have suggested the much shorter "Mein Kampf" (often translated as “My Struggle”, or "My Campaign"; its meaning could also be conveyed as “My Fight”)"

:0)

• Hodaya

My Struggle.

And its Kampf not Kamph.

Actually, the original full title of the book was (until it was shortened on the advice of his secretary Rudolf Hess): "My 4 1/2 Year Struggle Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice." I mean, 4 1/2 years...did he think they were going to publish him on the very next day or something?!

The title or the book itself?

The title means something like "My Struggle."

mein kamph means my struggle /my battle

Source(s): wikipedia.org

Meaning of "MEIN KAMPH" -"my struggle."

• Lisa

"mein yahaan hun" means i am here