well i know that it is the autobiography of ADOLF HITLER

but what does it mean>>>>>meanig ???!

PLEASE HELPP!?>!!!!!SOON!!!!!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"Mein Kamph" means my struggle.It was written by Adolf Hitler.Through this,he had tried to advocate how pure Aryan race of Germans was being mixed or deliberately contaminated by the Jew.Raja Sir.Get free literary books from http://www.raja-books.blogspot.com and http://www.raja-ocean.blogspot.com

• smolen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Mein Kampf In Hindi

• 1 decade ago

mein kamph actually means my struggle /my battle. he wrote it when he was in the jail. For more information go to wikipedia and search there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Mein Kampf" translates into "My Struggle" .

"A poster shows that Hitler originally wanted to call his forthcoming book "Viereinhalb Jahre [des Kampfes] gegen Lüge, Dummheit und Feigheit" (Four and a Half Years [of Fighting] Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice). Hess is said to have suggested the much shorter "Mein Kampf" (often translated as “My Struggle”, or "My Campaign"; its meaning could also be conveyed as “My Fight”)"

:0)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hodaya
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

My Struggle.

And its Kampf not Kamph.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, the original full title of the book was (until it was shortened on the advice of his secretary Rudolf Hess): "My 4 1/2 Year Struggle Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice." I mean, 4 1/2 years...did he think they were going to publish him on the very next day or something?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The title or the book itself?

The title means something like "My Struggle."

• 1 decade ago

mein kamph means my struggle /my battle

Source(s): wikipedia.org
  • 1 decade ago

Meaning of "MEIN KAMPH" -"my struggle."

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

"mein yahaan hun" means i am here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.