What is your position on smugglers whom smuggle in children is this an immoral crime or child endangerment?

A child was found among 37 immigrants at a suspected drop house in central Phoenix on Friday afternoon.

Six suspects were questioned after officers found the group at the house near 13th and Grand avenues.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers are taking the immigrants to another location to be processed.

This is the third drop house found in the Valley in the last three days. http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content...

• oldhag
    Favorite Answer

I think the President and congress should be held responsible for not protecting our borders. If it wasn't so easy to do they wouldn't do it here. I have seen where they take children from other countries and sneak them in the Mexican border. Someone should pay and instead they are going after the same people who are trying to stop immigration, the border patrol. There are some really sick people out there and we need our army home protection us from this scum.

• It is immoral and child endangerment. The American Government had better wise. Serious crimes in America done by immigrants whether they have a green card or no, they should be shipped back to where they came from and don't issue another card to them. But the Government won't do anything and will still let them stay in America and feed them well. Especially for those who will testify against those who are incharge of this child endangerment they will get to stay in America.

l ittle bit of both, but it is clearly child endangerment. To risk your childs life for your own sake and greed, that is absolutely selfish and I couldnt imagine putting my children in that kind of danger.

This is all part of that "kinder, gentler America" that old man Bush talked about and his unfortunate offspring has paid lip service to.

child endangerment but they cant just leave them behind .They must feel there doing the best thing, but i would never put my baby in danger.

I realize this won't be popular, but as long as they get to stay, it's better for the kids in most cases to be here.

i just wonder why if America is so damn bad like everybody is saying then why in the world would anybody want to risk life and limb to come here ??

well its a little of both. its very sad and they could be selling the child but wont' tell you. its very bad and they are taking care of the situation i would think take care.

Doing that is wrong!

both.