SERIOUS QUESTION, need serious opinions?

My boyfriend & I had sex last night. When we were finished we realized that the condom had slipped out and stayed in me. This morning we decided to go buy a 'morning after' pill just in case. Is this ALL I can do at this point? Besides going to a doctor? Is the pill effective? If you've been in this... show more My boyfriend & I had sex last night. When we were finished we realized that the condom had slipped out and stayed in me. This morning we decided to go buy a 'morning after' pill just in case. Is this ALL I can do at this point? Besides going to a doctor? Is the pill effective? If you've been in this situation, let me know! PLEASE!
Update: I did use take the PLAN B pill? If anyone has taken it, does it make your period come faster, or does it delay it? Or is it just different for everyone?