You secretly LOVE to hear music from which artist?

Best Answer

SHHHHHH enimen... dont tell my husband cause I am really a country girl at heart.. but l like the the angry music some times also....

Oh i also have MC Hammer on CD... dont ask..

• Daft

I just secretly love the song Mr. Jones from Counting Crows...and One of Us by Joan Osbourne.

I also secretly love weird and obnoxious hip hop songs that I hear on MTV. I have to admit, it's hard to not move when hearing them.

Fall Out Boy

Secretly... I think I'm pretty open about my music... but I don't talk about listening to Natasha Bedingfield and some Amy Winehouse songs.

• houpt

properly, i think of my prominent band is the precious Hunter (inspite of the incontrovertible fact that The Paper Chase comes close). i became listening to "Razia's Shadow: A Musical" (my prominent album) and regarded on the credit to work out which bands' singers contributed, and...voila. there became the precious Hunter. I regarded them up on iTunes, previewed the music "The Tank," and ordered all their albums on Amazon. =D BQ: Goat BQ2: Pop music that "mainstream" people call decision because of the fact they do no longer understand of any actual decision bands

Midnight Oil.

ssshhh the band member who dances really weird is a politician over here!

Kanye West.

Jack Johnson

Go search him you'll love his music

Test Icicles.

I hate the fact that I like them.

Source(s): ...What? It's a real band.

Paul Potts!...