You secretly LOVE to hear music from which artist?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

SHHHHHH enimen... dont tell my husband cause I am really a country girl at heart.. but l like the the angry music some times also....

Oh i also have MC Hammer on CD... dont ask..

• Daft
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I just secretly love the song Mr. Jones from Counting Crows...and One of Us by Joan Osbourne.

I also secretly love weird and obnoxious hip hop songs that I hear on MTV. I have to admit, it's hard to not move when hearing them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fall Out Boy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Secretly... I think I'm pretty open about my music... but I don't talk about listening to Natasha Bedingfield and some Amy Winehouse songs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • houpt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly, i think of my prominent band is the precious Hunter (inspite of the incontrovertible fact that The Paper Chase comes close). i became listening to "Razia's Shadow: A Musical" (my prominent album) and regarded on the credit to work out which bands' singers contributed, and...voila. there became the precious Hunter. I regarded them up on iTunes, previewed the music "The Tank," and ordered all their albums on Amazon. =D BQ: Goat BQ2: Pop music that "mainstream" people call decision because of the fact they do no longer understand of any actual decision bands

• 1 decade ago

Midnight Oil.

ssshhh the band member who dances really weird is a politician over here!

• 1 decade ago

Kanye West.

• 1 decade ago

Jack Johnson

Go search him you'll love his music

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Test Icicles.

I hate the fact that I like them.

Source(s): ...What? It's a real band.
  • 1 decade ago

Paul Potts!...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.