Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

teenage raging ninja hormones....or what?!?

some time ago, when i was cleaning up my teenage son's

room, i found a photo of me, that he obviousely must have taken sectretly with his mobile phone while i was changing in my room and my door was a little open (i didn't know he was around then)....it showed me from behind, bending over in only a thong (and a top)....and then i even found one of my own thongs besides his bed! not any thong....it was the one i was wearing the whole day!

we once had a conversation about sex and such, and he said that for him the most sexy thing he can imagine is a woman's behind in a thong. but why is it MY butt now? is his brain turning off, as soon as he sees a female butt in a thong?

i know that teenage boys can be very much influenced and controlled by their hormones. but i'd just like to understand....why does he look at a picture of HIS MOM's butt in a thong while masturbating?

• Favorite Answer

Ummm that is very very odd his own mother...

Wow

Anyways you should confront him and ask "Why are there pictures of me in a thong?'

And if he obviously says 'IUNNO" then talk to him about taking pictures of not needed places...

Talking to him would be the best just be straight forward!

Source(s): TTP

Well for him to do that it would have to be one of three things 2 of them i hope not. 1 Hes just sick it happenes maybe dady wasnt there. 2 (which i hope) maybe you've sheltered him from porn and other attractive women. He notices he gets horny when he sees you so that's cureable when he learns theres others out there. 3 Maybe your just an attractive mom, did you nurse him to old or change around him when he was to old?

• Pamela

Maybe he has the psychiatric disorder that causes him to feel sexual, and emotional, attraction for his mother. This would explain his behavior. I would suggest that you get him some help. Take him to a mental facility, or an emergency department, and explain the situation to the workers. Someone who is professionally trained needs to hear about your son's behavior.

aedipus complex :) if you know any shrinks, talk to them about it and ask the best way to handle this...

if you come up to your son and go "hey, i caught you" hell freak out... and that leaves a mark.

if you let it slide, it might also create some inadequate behavior.

Be ready for a lot of flaming in the question....

it happens. You're the first female in his life and the most influence. Its natural (still kinda weird) for him to think you're attractive. Therapy couldn't hurt either at this point...or talk to him at least.

that is some seriously fkd up sh*t... so so so wrong. sorry 2 say mate, your son has mental issues. there is no amount of hormones that can account for a guy whackin off to his mums ****.

maybe he be suffering from the oedipus rex complex. he should be seeking help. that not be normal. i hear little kids falling in love with parents but they be little kids, not teenagers.

He's probably just confused....exploring his sexual thoughts...i wouldn't say anything to him because it would just make things uncomfortable

if you find this stuff again, then i would worry

as a *ahem* hormonal teen myself, its probably that he has no other places to find stuff like this for those experiences

i really would suggest to him to view some other kind of material for masturbation for example, porn