Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Cut my hair short today! for better or for worse??(pic inc)?

kk, I asked this before, but I got really mixed opinion, so I am gonna ask again..lol..

I cut my hair short today. my friends said I look a lot less girly. what do you think?Do I look better in long hair or short hair?

This is me before

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/hklollipopg...

This is me after:

Best Answer

you look good with both...but shorter hair makes your face look rounder and u look a lil younger.....i would stick with longer hair...but for now you look good!

2 Round

I like your hair long but, you still look very adorable with your hair short. Try putting on some pretty lip gloss and dangling earrings to show off your hair cut. Guys tend to like that. Also, do you wear eye liner? Dressing up your eyes with a little eyeliner would be cute. I don't know about the eyeliner, you look really young. Stick with the lip gloss and earrings.

I think you look older with short hair, which is not exactly a good thing. Long hair was a better choice. Hope it grows fast!

It looks much better, you have an actual style now, very pretty on you. This cut is in style now. The before looked like a guys mullet yuchhhhh. You look fantastic!!!! Your Friends are jealous.

It looks nice like that a bob is really coming back right now maybe what you should consider is putting some color in it though make it fruity!!!:-)

Long was much better hun... if you're going to keep it short, get it restyled.. maybe shorter in the front, not so round on your face

who cares what your friends think. if they are your friends, they'll like you even if you had no hair, purple hair, or hair to your butt.

do YOU like it? are YOU happy you got your hair cut? If you like it, then awesome, and if you don't, it grows back and you'll get used to it.

summer is right around the corner so you'll be glad its a little shorter!

:)

• Jenn

I luv the short! Its so cute and REALLY girly! You can do so many cute things with it (i luv when ppl have short hair like yours and put it in tiny pigtails) soooooo cute!

I think you look better after. :)

Btw, you're always going to get mixed opinions!