Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 1 decade ago

Which are the best beaches to go in Thailand? Why?

Hi! I need your help! I am going to Thailand for 1 week on July and I dont know to which beach I should go because there are too many. I want to go to a beautiful beach that is clean and that has other attractions besides just swimming on the beach. Do you have any suggestions? Please be specific with names, descriptions and personal experience. Thank you very much

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to Phi Phi island for a week, i promise you will not regret it.

i have been there a few times and beaches are amazing.

Loh Dalam Bay situated on Phi Phi is beautiful. blue emerald coloured water and white sand. relax in a deck chair, have a drink in one of the many bars(sunflower bar at the end of the beach) or walk into the village for some shopping or some yummy food.

a great place to stay is 'PP Casita' beautiful resort and reasonably priced.

also at the end of Ton Sai Bay there is a great part of the beach, this is where my favourite bar is, 'CARPE DIEM' this place is so amazing and has an awesome feel about it. the people are so friendly and will always accept u. watch one of the fire shows here and you will be amazed at what some of the boys can do! even ask them for a fire dancing lesson. or ask Bow for a pole dancing lesson, he is really good! rest assured the Carpe Diem crew will entertain you. seize the day!

there is so much to do on phi phi you will not have enough time in a week to do it all.

*scuba diving

*snorkling

*take a ride on a long tail boat (go to Maya Bay and bamboo island just breathtaking)

*rockclimbing

*have a massage

*get a traditional bamboo tattoo

*make friends with the locals, they are truely amazing people

*smile alot and have fun!!!!

hope this has helped a bit

Source(s): many trips to phi phi friends that live on phi phi island
  • 1 decade ago

There are many beaches but as you are going in July you need to think about the weather, so nice beaches and islands in the south would not be so good in July becuase it is the rainy season, so you have to look on the Gulf side.

Your choice therefore are more limited, Koh Samui has good weather at that time, many beaches will be busy but you can find quiter beaches.

Koh Samui will be busy but you can also easily go by boat to Koh Tao for great snorkeling and scuba and also go to Koh Phangan as both those islands are close to Koh Samui.

If you were going between November and about April I would say Koh Ngai, Koh Mook, Koh Yao, Phi Phi ( some parts ), but as you are going in July you need to think about beaches on the Gulf side

• huenke
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

That's now not secure. Unless you'll discover a camp floor with protection guards. The Thai men and women are very pleasant and pleasant regularly. The natural cash for unskilled exertions is approximately Three thousand baht a month. That's round 60 US a month. A complete backpack probably valued at Six months in their cash. This would tempt men and women. The Thais might feel you had been unusual for snoozing at the seashore. Plus within the daylight hours you might ought to convey your entire matters round with you. The police in Thailand complement there salaries by means of fining travelers. Like the parking rip-off in Puket in case your automobile is parked at the facet of the street you ought to transfer it to the opposite facet of the avenue at 6:00 AM each morning? Good success. Regards,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I went to Krabi a month ago, it was sooo beautiful. We stayed in a little bungalow on Railay beach (right next to the water!) where there was a lot to do. We went to a Muy Thai boxing show, went snorkeling, took a boat to a nearby island for shopping at a huge market. The beach itself is the most attracting thing to me though! I could lay out there all day!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you stay at phi phi island, take a long tail boat (which is quite cheap) to MAYA BAY. this is the beach from the leonardo dicaprio movie "the beach" . You can take a speed boat from phuket and krabi to MAYA BAY but this boat is shared with other tourists and can get annoying, but, taking a private long tail boat is so much better cause you can stay as long as you want,

Source(s): experience, ive been to thailand 3 times, and always stay atleast 1 day at maya bay, there is a 200baht national park fee that you will have to pay.
  • 1 decade ago

Thailand beaches are no more best nor good, because too many tourist spoiled it since years ago.

• 1 decade ago

www.amazingthailand.org.hk

Trang beach or Surat Thani

Krabi and Phuket are so popular and a lot of visitors and tourist go there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.