In Reading many Answers from Jewish Posters-That no one can be a Jew if they believe in Jesus Christ?

As the Messiah I have a question: Since the Gospels were written by Jews, where is it written that they announced they were no longer Jewish after accepting the Messiahship of Jesus Christ? Where is it written that Mary, Joseph, Mary of Magdela were no longer Jews? When Jesus spoke in the Temple and spoke... show more As the Messiah I have a question:

Since the Gospels were written by Jews, where is it written that they announced they were no longer Jewish after accepting the Messiahship of Jesus Christ?
Where is it written that Mary, Joseph, Mary of Magdela were no longer Jews?

When Jesus spoke in the Temple and spoke the Sermon on the Mount to the Jewish people who said anyone who listens and accepts Jesus as the Jewish Messiah is no longer Jewish?

In the entire New Testament you will not find one scripture that says I was a Jew but I am no longer a Jew because I believe in Jesus

Why do you believe Jews thousands of them in Jesus's time were no longer Jewish, where is that written in TORAH or the Holy Bible?