Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Teenage raging ninja hormones....or what?!?

some time ago, when i was cleaning up my teenage son's

room, i found a photo of me, that he obviousely must have taken sectretly with his mobile phone while i was changing in my room and my door was a little open (i didn't know he was around then)....it showed me from behind, bending over in only a thong (and a top)....and then i even found one of my own thongs besides his bed! not any thong....it was the one i was wearing the whole day!

we once had a conversation about sex and such, and he said that for him the most sexy thing he can imagine is a woman's behind in a thong. but why is it MY butt now? is his brain turning off, as soon as he sees a female butt in a thong?

i know that teenage boys can be very much influenced and controlled by their hormones. but i'd just like to understand....why does he look at a picture of HIS MOM's butt in a thong while masturbating?

• Kris
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he's really desperate to see a women's butt in a thong.

But his mom's? That's disgusting o_o

Well for him to do that it would have to be one of three things 2 of them i hope not. 1 Hes just sick it happenes maybe dady wasnt there. 2 (which i hope) maybe you've sheltered him from porn and other attractive women. He notices he gets horny when he sees you so that's cureable when he learns theres others out there. 3 Maybe your just an attractive mom, did you nurse him to old or change around him when he was to old?

Maybe he has the psychiatric disorder that causes him to feel sexual, and emotional, attraction for his mother. This would explain his behavior. I would suggest that you get him some help. Take him to a mental facility, or an emergency department, and explain the situation to the workers. Someone who is professionally trained needs to hear about your son's behavior.

That's weird. I never did anything like that when I was a teenager. I just had to get my hands on a Playboy or something.

I remember this question. how many times will you ask this?

well maybe you are just attractive to him. if you are like sandra bullock, oh well then I would find it normal that your own kid finds you attractive.

have you tried a mental hospital?

that's gross...sorry. just sit him down again and have a talk.