Teenage raging ninja hormones....or what?!?

some time ago, when i was cleaning up my teenage son's room, i found a photo of me, that he obviousely must have taken sectretly with his mobile phone while i was changing in my room and my door was a little open (i didn't know he was around then)....it showed me from behind, bending over in only a thong... show more some time ago, when i was cleaning up my teenage son's
room, i found a photo of me, that he obviousely must have taken sectretly with his mobile phone while i was changing in my room and my door was a little open (i didn't know he was around then)....it showed me from behind, bending over in only a thong (and a top)....and then i even found one of my own thongs besides his bed! not any thong....it was the one i was wearing the whole day!

we once had a conversation about sex and such, and he said that for him the most sexy thing he can imagine is a woman's behind in a thong. but why is it MY butt now? is his brain turning off, as soon as he sees a female butt in a thong?

i know that teenage boys can be very much influenced and controlled by their hormones. but i'd just like to understand....why does he look at a picture of HIS MOM's butt in a thong while masturbating?