Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

teenage raging ninja hormones....or what?!?

some time ago, when i was cleaning up my teenage son's room, i found a photo of me, that he obviousely must have taken sectretly with his mobile phone while i was changing in my room and my door was a little open (i didn't know he was around then)....it showed me from behind, bending over in only a thong (and a top)....and then i even found one of my own thongs besides his bed! not any thong....it was the one i was wearing the whole day!

we once had a conversation about sex and such, and he said that for him the most sexy thing he can imagine is a woman's behind in a thong. but why is it MY butt now? is his brain turning off, as soon as he sees a female butt in a thong?

i know that teenage boys can be very much influenced and controlled by their hormones. but i'd just like to understand....why does he look at a picture of HIS MOM's butt in a thong while masturbating?

Favorite Answer

Well the best way to answer that is our thought are broken down into 3 parts. Ego, Superego and ID. The Id is defined as the part of the brain that seeks immediate gratification (the little devil on our shoulder). When someone is young and doesn't know self control over there "new emotions" the ID seems to take over. With age we learn self control and the Ego keeps control like normal. So it may seem wrong but at the same time he doesn't know self control and if he wants it and he is thinking with his ID then he will do whatever to get it.

Before I can attempt to answer this question, I will need said picture, strictly for "review".

Joking aside, Kimmy, when I was a youngster, puberty and hormones hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't think he was doing anything while thinking of you, his mom. He enjoys a woman from behind in a thong. And for him to have already told you about his interest in thongs/women, I think you are on the right track. Keep the lines of communication open about sex and I guess try to keep your doors closed when you're changing. For your piece of mind.

i can understand why he does that. Matter of fact when I see that pic of you, i'd do the same thing!

wow, i hope not for you, no one can really know, just talk to him about it or something, it could be hard to do, but its probably the best thing to do.

thats messed up