Is it less safe to be solitary while practicing wicca?

I've read up on it and it's been stated that most witches, (wiccans etc) become apart of a coven, rather than practicing on their own. I was just wondering if anyone on here who practices wicca has an opinion on that. Yeah, I've been asking a lot of questions on this topic, I know. If any rude... show more I've read up on it and it's been stated that most witches, (wiccans etc) become apart of a coven, rather than practicing on their own.
I was just wondering if anyone on here who practices wicca has an opinion on that.

Yeah, I've been asking a lot of questions on this topic, I know.

If any rude answers are found, they will be reported. So please do not answer this unless you are going to be of help.

Corrections to any of my information are welcome, of course in a polite manner only.
Update: when I say less safe I mean does it make a difference to have someone else with you, like you would in a coven. Is it recommended to not do it alone? I'm asking because in my research I came upon something that said it's very hard for someone to do it all by themselves, and I was just wondering, if... show more when I say less safe I mean does it make a difference to have someone else with you, like you would in a coven. Is it recommended to not do it alone?

I'm asking because in my research I came upon something that said it's very hard for someone to do it all by themselves, and I was just wondering, if someone like me, a "new comer" practicing wicca all by myself would be for the better or worse.