promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

suggestions for holiday destinations?

me and two or three of my friends (we are all 19) are wanting to go on holiday together this year however we cant decide where! we want to go somewhere none of us have been before (magalluf, ibiza, tenerife & cyprus). Any suggestions of places and reasons why? also we want to go somewhere nice but not too expensive because we r all students so not much cash!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ohrid, Macedonia. check here why:

www.exploringmacedonia.com

www.macedonialovesyou.com

www.pbase.com/alangrant/macedonia

www.historyofmacedonia.org

www.gomacedonia.com

Source(s): you won't regret it!! have a great time
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

The town of Cancun is small, as are nearly all of its lasting and temporary inhabitants. It was merely a little sand barrier some 35 years ago once the strategy started to produce it in to the holiday haven of the 21st century. Nowadays you have the chance to visit it, with hotelbye . Today durante day, Cancun consists of a medium-sized coastal town and a long, slim area attached to the mainland through connections at their north and south ends. It functions world-class resorts, accommodations, clubs, and malls. It offers anything for all, from an all-day fun celebration beach to an separated, tranquil island. This is a great place therefore find it now!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

In Tenerife you certainly can do any such thing you feel like any day of the entire year because of its climate, organic surroundings and tourist infrastructure made for fun for all the family and this place is an ideal area for an excellent holiday and with hotelbye you can get it. In Tenerife are a lot of points waiting for you really to learn and one of those is in the south west shore of Tenerife. A place that is a magnificent area for seeing whales free in the ocean. As much as 26 species are observed only off the coast, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and even blue whales. In Tenerife you may also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best top and their two ecosystems produce the climb an experience filled with contrasts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I know is far, but is lovely place: MEXICO

The tiket is gonna be expensive, but there everything is cheap, you can eat with £3 and good food. The weather is amaizing, is a lot of diferents places to go.

Mexico City: is very big city and is not really dangerous like some people say, is massive City the 8th richest in the world with all kind of restaurants, bars, clubs, 24 hours, cinemas till midnigh, very good food.

Acapulco: Is the nearest beach to MExico city is very very very CHEAP!! totally safe, with very nightlife a lot of clubs all days in the year, lovely beach, you can swim even in winter time.

Ruta Mya (Veracruz, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Tabasco, Merida): All this countrys are very country site, with a lot of vegetation and green very very very CHEAP!! (£1 or £2 food) and with a very nice arqueologic monuments.

Well honestly allmost all Mexico is like THE HEAVEN!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pretty much anywhere in europe (france, spain, italy, england, greece) I know of a discounted student travel site if that helps, its EF College Break. Maybe you should take a look at it. its $50 off with the discount code hesseln1188 if you want to use them. Or else I'd probably say Mexico, even though everyone goes there.

Source(s): They are who I use.
  • 1 decade ago

Id definately recommend going to Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria,its some place!! Theres something for everyone,and its really cheap to eat and drink there!i went there last may wit my boyfriend for a week and we didnt want to come home,were going back again in may this year. Theres a lovely long ,clean beach,lots of restaurants,shops,pubs and clubs,and a water park a zoo,and plenty of day trips to go on!

• 1 decade ago

Agia Napa, Cyprus!! Check out The Takkas Hotel, on www.olympicholidays.com.

This hotel is pretty basic but has all you need, and is just a short walk from the Square with all its clubs, and there are plenty of other bars and restaurants within easy walking distance....and the beach is only a few minures walk away too!

• 1 decade ago

May I suggest you to consider the southwest of France...The endless and desert beaches of the atlantic shore under the sun, between the Gironde estuary and the Adour, in the Landes department are really another planet. This is a wonderful area in the largest forest in western Europe. Hotels, camping sites, food and life in general are excellent and affordable. This what I can advise you! Enjoy your holliday!

• 1 decade ago

Let's see;

First not expensive with nice Beaches and resorts:

Bulgaria and Turkey.

Both with lot of interesting places to go.

Both not expensive.

Both places you say you didn't go.

Source(s): Myself
  • Chlomo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What about Greece?

Malia in Crete and Kardemena in Kos are lively places with a great nightlife and gorgeous beaches!

greece isnt too expensive and its always great weather!

xx

• 1 decade ago

I totally agree with Lou....Mexico is one hellava country to visit..to benefit you would need at least a month to see many of the beautiful locations. .Cheapest flight would be to Cancun and then bus to nearby places like Merida.

But...Acapulco...Oxaca....and Mexico City are the choice places to see.

Other than that.....a cheap flight with Wizz airlines to Romania(give Bucharest a miss).........a flight to Cluj Napoca in

May can cost as little as £45-£60 return....there you can train anywhere....Brasov-Sibiu are worth a visit.If you do fly to Bucharest...train up to Transilvania...or if you want the seaside then fly to Bucharest,have a night in the Butterfly hostel and then train to Constanta.(the owner of butterfly villa will pick you up from the airport if you ask)

The art of budget travelling is to scour the cheap airlines,(Wizz

Ryan Air-Easyjet Germanwings)

You,ll find a bargain if you pick the right time.

Then book your rooms on hostelbookers or hostel world.

Easy Peezy...(good luck)

For warm seaside holidays...Italy - Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria-Turkey

I did Croatia by starting on a £50 return flight to Zagreb.Then headed for Split by train..............................then boat to Hvar island................lovely.

I see Poland starting with a cheap flight.

Its all about the timing of booking a flight.....then work out an itinerary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.