what are some good clothing stores for preteens?

Affordable---no abercrombie

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

target

kohls

jc penny

macys

wal mart

aeropostale- actually the clothes in this store are really cheap, probally my favorite=]

=]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Target is amazing! They have great trends for preteens. Another store I found to be very affordable, great sales!, is Aeropostale. I don't buy anything full price but they have amazing sales, tops for 4 bucks! Jc Pennys (or a sears) is another good store that has amazing sales and great trends. Not too revealing or too obnoxious. If you can go to a Deb they have good clothes for good prices as well. Depending on where you live, another great store is Steven and Barry's, they have amazing clothes for preteens and everything is under 20 bucks. They have had sales that are under 9 dollars for everything in the store as well. I also like Kohl's because they have a lot of great deals. Hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

my niece loves aeropostale. lots of girls are dressing form there but its not as expensive. like 20 bucks a sweatshirt.

she also likes delias. its only a little less expensive then abercrombie but its a lot higher quailty. hollister is about the same price as abercrombie so you probably wouldnt want to go there. tj maxx or marshals has clothes from aeropostale and abercrombie and american eagle but its so much less expensive. like 5 dollars. bobs also have clothes from american eagle but again like 20% difference. pac sun is a little expensive but they have some nice clothes there, not too tight but cute and good for a girl about 11 and up

Source(s): my neice
  • 1 decade ago

Zara, Gap, H&M, Next, Kids Cavern, Macys, TopShop,Miss selfride, Selfridges, Monsoon, Miss Sixty, New Look, River Island, Cricket, Asda, George, Tammy-BHS, Drome, Mark 1, M&S, Cheroke-Tesco.

Some are affordable some arnet but go online coz they tend 2 B cheaper

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Target and Kohl's!

If you don't mind really going through the racks, Ross Dress for Less has some really great deals on the same stuff Dillard's and other high end department stores carry.

• 1 decade ago

Kohls

Target

Limited Too

Gap

Old Navy

Justice

• eden
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Honestly Target and Kohl's are my favorite stores. Target is cheaper, but they are both reasonable. You can get great shirts at Target for less than $5.00! I'm on a budget too, and I would definitely recommend those stores.

• rowse
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

omg ok ur small and short soo try denims wearhouse--advantageous and espresso-priced and four all builds! umm continuously 21 <3 it ....hollister American Eagle and previous army are sturdy 2 ... umm moist seal is particularly amazing 2.... O macys has a superb young human beings section! limited too has some amazing stuff 2 i would be unable to think of of something superb of success

• 1 decade ago

Kohls

Aeropostale

Limited Too (Depending on your age, you might be kinda old for this though)

Marshalls

Delia's

Deb

Forever 21 (Might be kinda on the olderish side for people 10-12 though)

Charlottee Russe

Gap

Old Navy

Target

Kids R'us

Happy Shopping!♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My Daughter liked Target,Old Navy,Kohls & Fashion Bug...all reasonable prices too..>=)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.