Nest week on "Lost" ~ A face you never expected to see again??? +, Can Sun get off the island in time?

This is really exciting guys! The face we never expected ot see again.......I honestly think it will be Micheal and/or Walt because i heard tha tthey are hiring that actor again for the show. But if the person is Charlie...i think im gonna cry ( a happy cry that is :P)!!! I really hope its charlie...but what do you... show more This is really exciting guys! The face we never expected ot see again.......I honestly think it will be Micheal and/or Walt because i heard tha tthey are hiring that actor again for the show. But if the person is Charlie...i think im gonna cry ( a happy cry that is :P)!!! I really hope its charlie...but what do you think? who do you think will be comming back on the show?

And also, Sun has 3 weeks to get off the island or she will die in childbirth.....now we all know that she's obviously consumed on the island but do you think she will get off in time? do you think she's the big character this season to die?

opinions and theories about the next episode here!