Excuse Me Sir or Madam....Does Putting a Star on A Question.....?

Does Putting a Star on A Question Really Get Results?

I mean like hypothetically if you wanted to get the word out. Say for instance someone's surgery, a hypothetical someone, went perfectly is a star the way to spread the word?

Poll - Do you like Cup(py) Cakes?

Best Answer

I'm sure it works - best news I've heard all day.

Source(s): And of course I like them (her).

Thank You Madam Naka for the great news. Here's a twinkilin' star for a Darlin' Cup(py) Cake!

Excellent poem! Re-type, double space. Correct minor flaws; write a cover letter; and send it out to different poetry markets. Not all at once, but one at a time. "where's it at"=extremely poor English. "where I am" As a basic rule, I strive not to use "it" or "it's". Use the word you intend not a short, harsh, shorthand word. scarlet sky a soul chasing second chances (if that is your intent) If not, I could not understand "chasing seconds" What does "within hours it suspend" mean? The rest of the poem sounds and feel good but I have no idea what it means. The lines seem to provide a new dimension of "Sir" that should have been foreshadowed in the beginning. If you had written this for my poetry class, I would have given you an "A" and told you to re-write. If necessary, I would have told you to lengthen it. I'd love to see the re-write. Buy a copy of Writers Digest Guide to Markets.

• ..

I love cup(py) cakes and I have no idea about the star thing.

Yes a star helps get results sometimes.

Yes I like cup(py) cakes and they like my hips even more

i don't know what type of surgery she had, but i'm glad it went well. thank you for the update.

i like one cup(py) cake.

starring a question gets more contacts to look at it, so yes have a star.

Damn straight! I'm so happy to know it went well!! I ♥ her and Cisco and now they're both getting better!!

Remember when we starred the woman whose son was missing for 3 or 4 days? It spread like wildfire!!

Source(s): CB
  • Jess

So glad to hear it!!

Not sure if starring questions helps, but of course you may have one just in case!! Lol, if nothing else, you deserve one for braving the trolls to let us all know how Charlotte is doing!!

Cuppy Cakes are just the sweetest things on this earth, I love them to bits.

I would, hypothetically, like to wish this person the very best.

Cup Cakes = YUM

I guess sometimes it does...some people seem to find questions they like through the stars of others :)

Glad to hear it went well... :)

I'm not really a fan of cupcakes...