Excuse Me Sir or Madam....Does Putting a Star on A Question.....?

Does Putting a Star on A Question Really Get Results?

I mean like hypothetically if you wanted to get the word out. Say for instance someone's surgery, a hypothetical someone, went perfectly is a star the way to spread the word?

Poll - Do you like Cup(py) Cakes?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm sure it works - best news I've heard all day.

Source(s): And of course I like them (her).
  • 1 decade ago

Thank You Madam Naka for the great news. Here's a twinkilin' star for a Darlin' Cup(py) Cake!

• 4 years ago

Excellent poem! Re-type, double space. Correct minor flaws; write a cover letter; and send it out to different poetry markets. Not all at once, but one at a time. "where's it at"=extremely poor English. "where I am" As a basic rule, I strive not to use "it" or "it's". Use the word you intend not a short, harsh, shorthand word. scarlet sky a soul chasing second chances (if that is your intent) If not, I could not understand "chasing seconds" What does "within hours it suspend" mean? The rest of the poem sounds and feel good but I have no idea what it means. The lines seem to provide a new dimension of "Sir" that should have been foreshadowed in the beginning. If you had written this for my poetry class, I would have given you an "A" and told you to re-write. If necessary, I would have told you to lengthen it. I'd love to see the re-write. Buy a copy of Writers Digest Guide to Markets.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I love cup(py) cakes and I have no idea about the star thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes a star helps get results sometimes.

Yes I like cup(py) cakes and they like my hips even more

• 1 decade ago

i don't know what type of surgery she had, but i'm glad it went well. thank you for the update.

i like one cup(py) cake.

starring a question gets more contacts to look at it, so yes have a star.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Damn straight! I'm so happy to know it went well!! I ♥ her and Cisco and now they're both getting better!!

Remember when we starred the woman whose son was missing for 3 or 4 days? It spread like wildfire!!

Source(s): CB
  • Jess
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

So glad to hear it!!

Not sure if starring questions helps, but of course you may have one just in case!! Lol, if nothing else, you deserve one for braving the trolls to let us all know how Charlotte is doing!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cuppy Cakes are just the sweetest things on this earth, I love them to bits.

I would, hypothetically, like to wish this person the very best.

• 1 decade ago

Cup Cakes = YUM

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess sometimes it does...some people seem to find questions they like through the stars of others :)

Glad to hear it went well... :)

I'm not really a fan of cupcakes...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.