Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When running from the police, is it more effective to zig-zag??

or is it better to run straight ahead?

Favorite Answer

zig-zagging only works on alligators and police that are alligators.

Parking on double yellow lines or zig zags would have to be justified by the officer doing it. We are not above the law. However, if an officer thought it appropriate to stop in such an area then they would be subject to the same laws as everyone else. if they were prosecuted then their justification would be looked at in the same way as yours would if you had committed the offence. However, common sense must prevail. If an officer attended a report of someone being stabbed or another emergency and had to park on zig zags then this would obviously be justified.

Yes, zig-zagging works with police and alligators

• Jess

When trying to evade capture I find it most effective to zig & zag just a bit whilst screaming inchoerant phrases over my shoulder. You know, things like "Get off my bologna", " The pen is in my Mountain Dew", and (my personal fav) "Don't put your tongue in the frog".

This makes the temporary insanity plea much easier if they do finally catch you.

Zig-Zag sounds like a good idea specially when the officer behind you is 250 pounds and has a donut on one of his hands.....lmao

• Definitely.

but you better zig zag fast.

Zig Zagging would work if they were a crocodile...Other than that. Run Lola Run...

Zig - zag and then start "broadway" dancing

Only zig zag when they start shooting!

zig zags are only good for one thing

the little orange package