Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When running from the police, is it more effective to zig-zag??

or is it better to run straight ahead?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

zig-zagging only works on alligators and police that are alligators.

• 4 years ago

Parking on double yellow lines or zig zags would have to be justified by the officer doing it. We are not above the law. However, if an officer thought it appropriate to stop in such an area then they would be subject to the same laws as everyone else. if they were prosecuted then their justification would be looked at in the same way as yours would if you had committed the offence. However, common sense must prevail. If an officer attended a report of someone being stabbed or another emergency and had to park on zig zags then this would obviously be justified.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, zig-zagging works with police and alligators

• Jess
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

When trying to evade capture I find it most effective to zig & zag just a bit whilst screaming inchoerant phrases over my shoulder. You know, things like "Get off my bologna", " The pen is in my Mountain Dew", and (my personal fav) "Don't put your tongue in the frog".

This makes the temporary insanity plea much easier if they do finally catch you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Zig-Zag sounds like a good idea specially when the officer behind you is 250 pounds and has a donut on one of his hands.....lmao

• Definitely.

but you better zig zag fast.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zig Zagging would work if they were a crocodile...Other than that. Run Lola Run...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zig - zag and then start "broadway" dancing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only zig zag when they start shooting!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

zig zags are only good for one thing

the little orange package

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.