What's wrong with smoking a lot of weed?

I've been smoking weed since I was 13, on and off, and then it became an everyday thing since I was 17, and now I'm 21. I LOVE IT! I smoke a blunt at least once a day, and not a joint, a full blunt, and I only smoke haze, kush, or dro, I hate greenz! I mean, weed is appropriate for any occasion! If I... show more I've been smoking weed since I was 13, on and off, and then it became an everyday thing since I was 17, and now I'm 21. I LOVE IT! I smoke a blunt at least once a day, and not a joint, a full blunt, and I only smoke haze, kush, or dro, I hate greenz! I mean, weed is appropriate for any occasion! If I have a fuked up day, I need a blunt, if I have a great day, I smoke a blunt, if I'm stressed, I need a blunt, if I get some good news, celebrate with a blunt, if I'm bored, a blunt helps pass the time, if I'm sick, a blunt makes me feel better, if I'm hanging out with my friends, we all bring a blunt to cypher, I NEVER GO WRONG WITH WEED! Is anyone else like me? By the way, I work, I'm a full-time college student and I always do what I have to do. If it's not affecting my life in a negative way, why stop??? Give me your opinion!
Update: and now I'm rolling a blunt and I'm going to smoke it while I read your answers ;)