Is it possible to raise my infant son vegan, starting @ infancy? (Vegan 'rents plz read?)?

Okay. So he's 3 months old. I OBVIOUSLY know that breastmilk is most important. I know about the vegan parents that starved their 6 week old (they used soy milk, not breastmilk or formula). I know not to feed him solids for another month point five to two months from now. Please don't give me any... show more Okay. So he's 3 months old. I OBVIOUSLY know that breastmilk is most important. I know about the vegan parents that starved their 6 week old (they used soy milk, not breastmilk or formula). I know not to feed him solids for another month point five to two months from now. Please don't give me any "common sense answers", as I'm not stupid. I have searched online for raising a vegan infant, and haven't found many answers... so I'm asking other vegan parents who've been here before what the best course of action is for food choices concerning my son.
Update: thank you, for all your positive answers :) <3
Update 2: Addition - because some have asked me WHY would i want to start my child off as vegan? i gave my carnivorous husband the benefit of the doubt and at first agreed to give our son meaty baby food. then i read a book where slaughterhouse workers were interviewed... and one quote said that he'd seen... show more Addition -

because some have asked me WHY would i want to start my child off as vegan?

i gave my carnivorous husband the benefit of the doubt and at first agreed to give our son meaty baby food.

then i read a book where slaughterhouse workers were interviewed... and one quote said that he'd seen rotten meat mixed in with good meat and sold as baby food.

another quote stated that their slaughterhouse had sold condemned horse (with pneumonia) as beef.

i dunno, call me crazy, but there is no way in hell i'm going to put my son's health in danger because society believes that meat and dairy are essential to your nutrition when i know they're not.
i simply wanted to know the best way to raise my son vegan, and if it was possible to get around serving him possible rotten meat.