ND asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

had protected sex three weeks ago, now vaginal brown discharge when i wipe. period due tomorrow. what is this?

i had protected sex almost 3 weeks ago. my boyfriend and i checked the condom everytime we changed positions and we didn't see any breakage. we had sex last than 30 minutes and it was slow because it was my first time and it hurt. i'm afraid i'm pregnant because when i wiped myself just now, i had this brown sticky discharge. however,my period is due tomorrow. i'm just really scared. help me.

had protected sex almost 3 weeks ago. my boyfriend and i checked the condom everytime we changed positions and we didn't see any breakage. we had sex last than 30 minutes and it was slow because it was my first time and it hurt. i'm afraid i'm pregnant because when i wiped myself just now, i had this brown sticky discharge. however,my period is due tomorrow. i'm just really scared. help me.

* it's brown mucus discharge and only visible when i wipe it. i dont see it in my panties.

• cz73
    Best Answer

You are probably just starting your period, don't be worried yet.. If you do not get your period in the next week, take a pregnancy test.

Next time use more than just a condom if you really do not want to get pregnant. Go on the pill, or use a sponge or spermicide gels. Doubling up on contraceptives will almost guarantee that you will not get pregnant.

I dont think you have anything to worry about especialy if you had protected sex. If you are still concerned i would take a test just to make sure. But to be honest im 11 weeks pregnant and i didnt find out until i was 9.5 weeks and before then i didnt feel pregnant or have any symptoms of pregnancy so its unusual if you only had sex 3 weeks ago

I really don't think you're pregnant.

Did you bleed at all when you had sex? I think your body might just be getting rid of the last of that, right at the beginning of your period, which is when your body cleanses itself. The brown-ness just means it's a little old (happens to all females at one time or another, don't be grossed out), so I think it's from when you lost your virginity.

Don't let yourself worry for a few more days, okay? Doing that may have thrown your body out of whack just a bit and you may start a day or two late, which is a cruel joke that nature plays on nervous young ladies. :)

Just try your hardest not to think about it, I really don't think that you're pregnant. Good for you for using protection and being so careful about it!

If you used a condom chances are you not pregnant and that the spotting is just the very beginning of your period. Wait and see how your period goes. If it is shorter, ligher, abnormal in any way then you need to get a pregnancy test.

I would suggest getting on birth control if you are going to continue having sex. Birth control & condoms would greatly decrease your chances of pregnancy.

I don't think you are pregnant, it was your first time, you tend to bleed on your first time. the brown discharge is prolly just the beginning stage of your period that is suppose to start tomorrow. If your that scared go see a Dr. Good Luck

Do not worry! And you are not pregant!

Some times that discharge happens before or after your period. It is very normal.

I usually get it after my period. And there is nothing wrong with me. I also am sexually active, and im not pregnant when that happens.

so dont worry.

sounds like the begining of a period to me

It is just the start of period.

You are probably fine. However, there is always a chance. It sounds like it is just spotting before your period. Good luck!

It is probably just your period starting. If your period does not show up then take a test and find out for sure.