Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

wikki asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可唔可以幫我check下cover letter~!thx~

Vicky Wong

Rm2006 Po Tai Hse Po Lam Est Tseung Kwan o

Mr Peter Lo

Human resources department

2nd March , 2008

Reference : sales & marketing assistant

Dear Mr Lo,

I am interested in the position of sales & marketing assistant ,which ypu advertised in the recruit website. On 19th Feb 2008.

I am a student in the Institute of Vocational Education (Chan Wai ), and will graduate with a higher Diploma in Corporate Administration in June next year .During my before study , I have gained considerable experience in sering customer and lots of sale & marketing skill through participating in a virtual enterprise project. I am sure that my knowledge should be of benefit to your company .

i sure that my previous experience will be of use to your company .a few years ago, I worked as a part time customer service assistant in Mcdonld and saints-alp teahouse.I promote our company new product and keep a good customer relationship.With strong inter-personal skills and team co-operative skills, I have a keen interest and would pursue my career in sales & marketing field. Enclosed please find a resume giving you details of my personal particulars.

In addition, I always interested in the challenges project , such as hiking and volleyball game .so I believe that I can express my best performance in coordinate with oversea office on shipment arrangement.

I would be grateful if you can arrange an interview so that I can explain my qualifications further. My contact number is 95189507 and I can be reached at any time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Vicky Wong

Wong Wik Ki

Encl.

(會唔會太長呢~?)thx~!

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

Dear Mr Lo,

I am interested in the position of sales & marketing assistant ,which is posted in the recruit website on 19th Feb 2008.

I am a student of the Institute of Vocational Education (Chan Wai ), and will graduate with a higher Diploma in Corporate Administration in June 2009. In my previous courses, I have gained considerable experience in serving customers and acquired lots of sale & marketing skills through participating in a virtual enterprise project. I am sure that my knowledge will be of benefit to your company .

My previous experience of working part time as a customer service assistant in McDonalds and Saints-Alp Teahouse also make me suitable for your opening position. I promoted our company's new products and assist to maintain a good customer relationship. With strong inter-personal skills and team co-operative skills, I have a keen interest and would like to pursue my career in sales & marketing field. Enclosed please find a resume giving you details of my personal particulars.

In addition, I am always interested in the challenges and competitive enivornments, such as hiking and volleyball game. I believe I can express my best performance in coordinate with oversea offices regarding shipment arrangements.

I would be grateful if you can grant an interview for me to explain my qualifications further. My contact number is 95189507 and I can be reached at any time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Vicky Wong

This is just my little suggestion:

I am a senc6nd year student at the Institute of Vocational Education (Chan Wai) majoring in Corporate Administration and I am applying for the position of position of sales & marketing assistant upon graduation. I feel I am a good candidate for this position because I have a considerable experience in serving customer.

During my studies, I have been participating in a virtual entreprise project. My previous jobs have ranged from customer serivce to sales and marketing. I like to work in sales and marketing-related field because it sounds interesting to me. At Mcdonald and Saints-Alp Teahouse, I have learned how to promote new product and provide good customer service. I can see the power of inter-personal skills and team spirit, and I would like to bring it to my future career.

I would be happy to join your company and I feel I am a very good candidate because of my skills in interacting with customers. I very much appreciate your time and consideration, and I hope to hear from your group in the near future. I would be happy if we could have a discussion further.

Sincerely,

Vicky Wong