I here a lot of bad things about the C.K.C ?

What about the show on National Geographic the other day about line bred dogs threw the A.K.C. and the problems the purebreds were incountering. My family dreams of becoming a breeder not a puppy mill, we want to breed quality family, show, and working dogs. We think the dogs should speak for themselves not there... show more What about the show on National Geographic the other day about line bred dogs threw the A.K.C. and the problems the purebreds were incountering. My family dreams of becoming a breeder not a puppy mill, we want to breed quality family, show, and working dogs. We think the dogs should speak for themselves not there papers. Is this a wrong idea?
Update: I understand that need for homes for shelter dogs... I advocate and help foster many unwanted dogs. I also belive dog owners are the ones who need the help in understanding before the animals end up in shelters and auction yards. I belive in helping people work threw the problems they are facing and try to help... show more I understand that need for homes for shelter dogs... I advocate and help foster many unwanted dogs. I also belive dog owners are the ones who need the help in understanding before the animals end up in shelters and auction yards. I belive in helping people work threw the problems they are facing and try to help with the connection of unwanted dog/horse/? To family or person wanting and needing that animal. I am active in our area with the canines and equines. I also belive there is always something to learn and people who have the love of these animals can grow and be amazing animal owners and even professionals. There are many misplaced animals and people in this world, that doesn't mean there isn't a place for babies or people who make them happen.
Update 2: I never said I was NOT or did NOt want to register with A.K.C or any other club for that matter! I NEVER said I was NOT going to get my dogs health tested either, other dogs can pass the same health test as A.K.C dogs I have seen it first hand ... I am just trying to learn and looking for answers..