Playing truth or dare with my crush! But just truths (IMing)?

basically truth or dare but we are IMing so you can't really do any dares -- is there a way to mix it up and make it more fun beacuse now its getting boring we've asked stuff like :where would you go if you had 24 hours left to live and what is one thing you would change about yourself/me stuffs like... show more basically truth or dare but we are IMing so you can't really do any dares -- is there a way to mix it up and make it more fun beacuse now its getting boring we've asked stuff like :where would you go if you had 24 hours left to live and what is one thing you would change about yourself/me

stuffs like that

:)
what are some good questions and more importantly is there a way to make it more intense??

thank you so much - i'll give you guys stars and such
:]
Update: he's told me that he loves me and stuff like that -so it's more like get to know you type stuffd ;) thanks