Kitchen faucet?

my kitchen faucet has lost lot of pressure all of a sudden. I did clean the aerator twice...no luck. And do not have a side spray. the faucet is the kind that you push a button to make it spray also. the problem is with both hot and cold water. incidentally this all happened when one of our pipes sprang a leak. the... show more my kitchen faucet has lost lot of pressure all of a sudden. I did clean the aerator twice...no luck. And do not have a side spray. the faucet is the kind that you push a button to make it spray also. the problem is with both hot and cold water. incidentally this all happened when one of our pipes sprang a leak. the rubber washer deteriorated on an pipe supply line in the garage (where the water comes in from outside) and we had that repaired immediately but the problem with the faucet started at the same time and still persists. The pressure everywhere else is still the same (as before the leak). So what i can't figure out is what is the relationship between the leak and the kitchen faucet only. And why is the faucet still messed up after the leak was repaired. We have checked all the valves to make sure they are open all the way. Showers upstairs have same pressure as before. Bathroom sink and toilet on same level as kitchen are still functioning as before too. This one's a mystery!
7 answers 7