AMERICANS: can you say anthing nice about George W. Bush?

i mean i know he has low approval ratings and he has made some bad desicions, and im not the biggest bush fan myself, but i mean he IS our countrys leader. and im tired of hearing people always sayin "bush is an idiot" when they dont even know what he has done. i mean if he is such an idiot how did he... show more i mean i know he has low approval ratings and he has made some bad desicions, and im not the biggest bush fan myself, but i mean he IS our countrys leader.

and im tired of hearing people always sayin "bush is an idiot" when they dont even know what he has done. i mean if he is such an idiot how did he become president.
Update: Brunettes For Judas Rabbi - hey i love bill too, but he had it easy cause when he was president america wasnt in the middle of war, he had it easier
Update 2: NO♥NAME - your a shinning example of the "ignorant american" the type that just repeats what they see on tv, the media says something about bush and you follow blindly
Update 3: kiss my catz - little fun face when george first came on the scene and ran for president he didnt win the popular vote with americans he was the vote from the electorial college, so technically american didnt vote him in
Update 4: layla- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 5: layla- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update 6: Soldierswifey- its good to know that not all americans just follow along and hop aboard the "i hate bush" train