Is there a lot of racism towards black Americans in New Zealand? What is the best city to live in New Zealand?

Hi my name is Leo and I wanted to ask you are there any black people in new zealand? are people racist against black people from america? I am thinking of moving there after I graduate college. Could you also tell me what is it like in Auckland. How is the Nightlife there. I love to dance and I am looking for a... show more Hi my name is Leo and I wanted to ask you are there any black people in new zealand? are people racist against black people from america? I am thinking of moving there after I graduate college. Could you also tell me what is it like in Auckland. How is the Nightlife there. I love to dance and I am looking for a place that has a lot of females and somewhere that has a lot to do