Why Is Las Vegas Considered "Sin" City?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Birdie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is a mecca for "whatever you want".

You can get anything: sex, booze, drugs, gambling, night clubs, etc....... 24/7. This is truly the city that never sleeps.

It is a place that was built on everything that conservative people consider a sin, everything that was considered taboo even. Every temptation you could imagine exists in this

city -10-fold.

I would like to respond to some of the other comments. Prostitution is NOT legal within the city limits of Las Vegas. It is however legal outside the city and that is where you will find the brothels. It's not to say that prostitutes aren't out working the streets but it isn't legal and it's no different than New York, San Francisco and Chicago with that regard.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Because most of the activities there require the age of 21. Things that by Church standards would be considered a sin.

Gambling

Adult Clubs

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you ever go there, you'll know right off the bat. Prostitution is legalized, and the bill boards around the city are disgusting.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do no longer understand, you tell me! So is it? All i comprehend is that if me and you hook up there, i visit definately be "sinning"............... i think the super "O" drawing near....lmao! Love ya cutie pie =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wendy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Gambling, Brothels? Need you ask?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.