In Romeo and Juliet, when does an accidental occurence play an important part of the play?

List four of five instances in which chance or accidental occurrences play an important part in the development of the play.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its just an inportant play.

is this 4 ur homework

cuz i had that question one time....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoLH_...

please help!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1. When Romeo's friend get's to Mantua first and tells Romeo that Juliet is dead, when in the actual letter sent by the Friar, Juliet is only playing dead.

2. Romeo sees her dead and stabs himself with a dagger, just before Juliet wakes up.

3. Romeo and Juliet "accidently" see each other at the party and now, they are "star-crossed lovers."

Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. The part where Romeo thinks Juliet is dead when she isn't and kills himself.

2. The friar sends the letter twice to Romeo to warn him that Juliet is not dead but he never gets it.

Those are the only 2 I can think of. It has been 10 years... read Cliff Notes.

• 4 years ago

Hell yeah! Ninja Bunny + Robin starring as Romeo & Juliet would sell tickets!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The biggest ones are when mercutio is killed, the plague the prevent father john from delivering the message, Romeo thinking Juliet is dead. There's probably others.

• 1 decade ago

Is this homeworkkkk??

It's quite easy.

I'll give you one.

When the note from the friar doesn't reach Romeo in time to tell him that Juliet is not dead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when romeo is mistaken by the capulet's servant as someone who could help himread the guest list and therefore finds out about the party where he meets Juliet.

Im reading the book in school now

hope it helps

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh I don't know, maybe when Romeo realizes that Juliet isn't dead and he already drank the potion (numbnuts and his implusiveness)

Source(s): GIVE ME 10 POINTS PLEASE!
  • 1 decade ago

do ur own homework lazy ***

• 1 decade ago

no. just read it, it's a classic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.